On July 29, 2020, a live broadcast on the topic: "Practical Aspects of Employment Disputes" was held.
The speakers were:
- Askar Konysbayev- Partner, Director of the Dispute Resolution Practice Department
- Zeinebike Madybayeva– Counsel of GRATA International
GRATA’s experts answered on questions live, and also revealed the topics fully:
1) Procedure for considering individual employment dispute (IED);
2) Terms of appeal to the reconciliation committee (RC) or to the court for the permission of the IED;
3) What is an RC and the procedure of its creation;
4) The order of work of the RC;
5) Execution of decisions of the RC;
6) The procedure for considering IED in court;
7) Organization of work, its safety and payment during the quarantine period;
8) Dispute resolution.
You can see the presentation of speakers here→
The record of live broadcast is available through the link→