GRATA International participated at the Kazakhstan Forum
On May 30 and 31, 2019 representatives of GRATA International firm Shaimerden Chikanayev, Partner and Head of Banking and Finance Department, Bakhyt Tukulov, Partner, Director of the Department of Litigation, and also Zeynebike Madybayeva, Advisor of the Department of Litigation, participated in the Kazakhstan Forum on Resolution of Judicial disputes 2019.
The forum discussed and discussed such aspects of dispute resolution as:
- Dispute Resolution in Kazakhstan - the judicial system, legislation, and trends;
- Features of appealing decisions in a simplified process of legal proceedings;
- Features of disputes in foreign courts and arbitration;
- Pre-trial dispute resolution procedure;
- An appeal against the actions of the judge;
- Main practical problems of forensic examination as a way of proving
- and others.
At the forum, participants received valuable information on resolving disputes in Kazakhstan, discussed topical issues on aspects of the settlement agreement and mediation and dismantled practical cases on debates and appeals with experts.
Representatives of such large companies as Baker & McKenzie, Integrities, Kinstellar, Dentons, Signum, etc. took part in the meeting.