GRATA International became the general sponsor for the annual Olympiad
On 12 April 2017, GRATA International became the general sponsor for the annual Olympiad for the Theory and History of the State and Law and Constitutional Law held by the Department of State and Legal Disciplines and the English Language Department of KAZGUU University JSC.
The Olympiad incorporated 1st and 2nd year students of the Legal Studies and International Law departments, as well as schoolchildren from Lyceum No. 37 and School No. 15, Astana.
The Olympiad was also sponsored by the Kazakhstan Lawyers Union and Astana Property Management LLP.
Jury Chairman: Aimak Aruzhan – Junior Lawyer, Grata International
Jury Members: R. Tokmurzin – Director for Legal Affairs, Astana Property Management LLP, Sandra Ingelkofer – Vice-Chancellor for Legal Affairs, KAZGUU, S. Dorzhigulova - Lawyer, Kazakhstan Lawyers Union, and Zh. G. Kalisheva – Head of Department of State and Legal Disciplines.
Goals and Objectives:
- knowledge improvement and skills development among law students;
- development of students' self-study skills.
The Olympiad program included several stages:
- teams presentation - 'Business Card';
- knowledge of legal terminology in the Kazakh, Russian and English languages;
- video questions from the leading professors of the department;
- competition of team leaders;
- cross-questioning between the teams in the Kazakh, Russian and English languages;
- homework (video).
Following the Olympiad, the Jury tabulated the results and awarded team members.