In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. UP-5930, from April 1, the following state services will be available at the Unified Portal on Interactive Public Services and the official websites of state and economic management bodies, state bodies and local authorities:
- permission to import and export wild plants not listed in the Red book of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- permission to import and export wild animals not listed in the Red Book of the Republic of Uzbekistan, life products, Zoological collections, trophies, stuffed animals;
- certificates for the registration of nurseries for the maintenance and breeding of wild animals not listed in the Red book of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as the Zoological collection;
- extracts from the Unified state register of business entities concerning the business entity itself;
- extracts from the Unified state register of business entities, except for confidential information;
- the issuance of a certificate regarding the absence of requested information and (or) a document from the Unified state register of business entities;
- the issuance of an electronic list of business entities from the Unified state register of business entities, except for information that is restricted by law;
- the provision of address and reference information;
- the registration of an individual taxpayer with the tax authorities, the issuance of TIN;
- the suspension of the certificate of registration of an individual entrepreneur.
A new Department for the digitization of public services is being developed in the structure of the Agency of State Services.