Dear friends, colleagues and partners!
We invite you to take part in an international conference on the topic: "Topical issues of antitrust regulation in the countries of presence of GRATA International".
Antitrust practice is one of the key activities of GRATA International.
The purpose of our conference is to give an idea of antitrust law in the represented jurisdictions of GRATA, as well as the specifics of its application and current problems.
The conference will be held on June 1, 2021 in an online format through the ZOOM platform.
Time: 9.00 (Moscow time).
The working language is Russian and English.
The participation is free.
In a programme:
The first session will be directed to a Russian-speaking audience, moderated by Igor Lukin, Partner, Head of Corporate and Antitrust practice of GRATA International Kazakhstan. Key topics:
- "New in law enforcement practice. Clarifications of the Russian Federation Supreme Court on the issues of antimonopoly legislation".
- "Anticompetitive agreements on the law of Belarus: law enforcement practice".
- "Topical issues of regulation of vertical agreements in Kazakhstan".
- "Contemporary issues of antitrust legislation in Ukraine".
The second session will be directed to an English-speaking audience, moderated by Anora Turakhujaeva, Senior Associate of GRATA International Uzbekistan. Key topics:
- "Abuse of dominant position".
- "Uzbek Antitrust Laws. Specifics of Application".
At the end of each session, participants will be able to ask questions of interest to speakers.
You can download the program here.
To participate, you must pre-register using the link → before May 31. A link to connect to the conference will be sent the day before the event.
For additional questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org