On 6-10 September 2021, Uzbek Arbitration Week will be held by the Tashkent International Arbitration Centre and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Askar Konysbayev, Partner of GRATA International Kazakhstan, will speak at the panel session: Force Majeure, Hardship and the Pandemic Fuelled Disputes: Expect the Unexpected.
Uzbek Arbitration Week program:
- 6 September 2021- Day 1: Opening ceremony, Flagship conference, Investment Arbitration, Dispute resolution in the IFI projects.
- 7 September 2021 - Day 2: Belt & Road Initiative, arbitration in investment, sports and construction disputes.
- 8 September 2021 - Day 3: Clash of cultures in arbitration, cross-institutional collaboration in arbitration, fireside chat with Prof. Abdel Wahab.
- 9 September 2021 - Day 4: Arbitration in the financial and technology disputes sector, hybrid mediation, arbitration in India.
- 10 September 2021 - Day 5: TIAC Roster of Tribunal Secretaries, Diversity Toolkit, mentorship in arbitration, fireside chat with a keynote speaker.
Learn more at →