GRATA International law firm is pleased to invite you to take part in the online conference 'Labour Law Issues: Practical cases', which will be held from 8 to 10 December 2020.
You will have an opportunity to share and get experience and knowledge from the labour law experts of GRATA International from Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
You will enjoy:
1. Three days of intensive sessions. Days 1 and 2 will be held in Russian, Day 3 will be in English.
2. Practical cases from above-mentioned jurisdictions
- Issues of the Labour Law Application (Kazakhstan)
- Time Keeping under the Remote Work Conditions (Kazakhstan)
- Procedural Variability of Disputes Related to the Termination of the Powers of the Business Company Head (Russia)
- Current Issues and Common Labour Law Mistakes faced by Foreign Companies in Russia (Russia)
- Company's Confidential Information: Risks of Loss, Ways to Protect (Russia)
- Employment of Foreigners in Belarus. Practice and Legislation Features (Belarus)
- Procedure and Difficulties Arising in the Termination of an Employment Agreement at the Employer's Initiative (Uzbekistan)
- Challenges and Common Mistakes Faced by Employers During the Termination of an Employment Agreement (Azerbaijan)
- Foreign Employees Labour Activity in Kyrgyzstan. Action Plan (Kyrgyzstan)
- Foreign Employees Labour Activity in Tajikistan (Tajikistan)
- Migration Law and Employment of Foreign Citizens (Georgia)
- Action by Employer During Covid-19 Pandemic in Mongolia (Mongolia)
Each session will end with Q&A section, where everyone can get answers to interesting and topical issues of labour law.
You can view the program at →
To register, please follow the link →
For additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
In October GRATA International held a similar Conference on Litigation Practice, you can view the details at →