The concept of a contract is extremely widely used in all areas of law. Each of them has its own structural features. Currently, the system of agreements (contracts) has become the core of the market mechanism, which allows you to effectively establish and establish economic ties, create conditions for competition, and develop them.
On June 17, 2021, we are pleased to invite you to our next conference on the "Contract Law" specialization. Speakers will share topical issues of contract law in the countries of presence of GRATA International: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan.
At the conference, leading lawyers will consider such issues as: currency regulation of export and import operations, the use of forms of FIDIC construction contracts, regulation of foreign trade transactions, and more.
The conference will be divided into Russian and English sessions. At the end of each session, you will have the opportunity to directly ask the speakers questions of interest on the jurisdictions presented.
Time: 9.00–11.40 (Moscow time).
- "Currency regulation of export and import operations in Belarus under new rules".
- "Application of forms of construction contracts FIDIC in Kazakhstan".
- "Regulation of foreign trade transactions in Uzbekistan".
- "Choice of law and forum clause International Commercial Contracts in Azerbaijan".
- "Choice of Law in International Commercial Contracts in Georgia".
You can read more about the program here.
To participate, you must pre-register before June 16, 2021.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be glad to share our experience, and also your presence at our upcoming conference.