GRATA International with Buren N.V. is hosting online-conference on Doing business in the AIFC vs Doing business in Netherlands.
We would like to invite you to join our international online-conference which will be held on 15 July 2021.
Time: 11:00 - 13:30 (GMT+2, AMS time).
Participation is free.
The program will be held in English.
Key speakers from GRATA International: Maxim Burak, Partner of GRATA International, Aruzhan Aimak, Senior Associate of GRATA International.
Key speakers from Buren N.V.: Paul Deloo, Partner | Civil law notary of Buren N.V., Peter van Dijk Partner | Lawyer and Tax Lawyer of Buren N.V., Ekaterina Azarova – moderator.
Online-conference will address:
- What is AIFC? Why enter the AIFC?
- Acting law of the AIFC.
- Registration of a company in the AIFC.
- Corporate governance of companies in the AIFC (on an example of a private company).
- Advantages of setting up a company in AIFC in terms of corporate governance.
- How can GRATA help you?
- Why the Netherlands? Business aspects of doing business in the Netherlands
- Legal aspects of doing business in the Netherlands
- Tax aspects of doing business in the Netherlands
- Tax Treaty between Kazakhstan and the Netherlands
- How can Buren help you?
Registration is by the link→