On May 19-20, 2022, the X Anniversary International Congress “Orgzdrav-2022: Effective healthcare management will be held”.
Orgzdrav unites an audience of more than 10,000 industry leaders. The Congress allows to widely present and discuss proposals on strategic and tactical issues of healthcare development in the Russian Federation.
The most important issues will be discussed during the two days of the congress.
- Russia's national goals and the role of healthcare in the context of the pandemic;
- Digital transformation of health care.
Questions for discussion at the sessions:
- Forecasts of the socio-economic development of Russia and the necessary measures
- Priorities, management and organization of assistance
- Provision of medicines and medical devices
- Interaction with staff and patients in crisis conditions
- Meeting interesting people
- Restoration of human resources
- New knowledge for healthcare professionals in the context of digital healthcare transformation
- The role of private healthcare in solving public issues
- Two years of the pandemic: lessons and future risks
- Effective management in conditions of limited resources: world experience, best cases and awards "Orgzdrav: industry leaders".
Dmitry Samigullin, Managing Partner of GRATA International in Samara, will be a speaker at the round table: The role of private healthcare in solving government issues.
To participate in the congress, you must pre-register on the website.