Modern market conditions of the economy cause business entities to seek additional competitive advantages, sometimes using methods that contradict the competition protection laws. In the world today, the problems of intellectual property protection have become of high-priority while being not just a legal, but also a commercial issue, and, therefore, require strategic approaches to their solution.
During the conference, organised by GRATA International law firm, experts will answer questions related to the protection of IP rights and prevention of counterfeit products distribution, current measures to counter the illegal use of IP rights, and also cover the issue of challenging the illegal registration of Intellectual Property in Azerbaijan, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
With great pleasure we would like to invite you to take part in the international conference ‘Unfair Competition and Ways to Protect Intellectual Property Objects: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Uzbekistan’.
The event will be held online on 30 March 2021.
Time: 9.00 am - 11.30 am (Moscow time)
- ‘The Value of Individualisation for Business Entities in the Russian Federation. Methods of Protection against Unfair Competitors. Ways to Restore Infringed Rights’ - Stepanida Buran, Associate, GRATA Russia (Samara);
- ‘Challenging the Illegal Registration of Individualisation Means (Brand Names, Trademarks and Service Marks)’ - Natalia Zhuk, Senior Associate, GRATA Belarus;
- ‘Combating Counterfeit Products on the Territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. How to Protect a Trademark?’ - Timur Berekmoinov, Counsel, GRATA Kazakhstan;
- ‘Unfair Competition: Main Issues and Ways to Protect Trademark Rights’ - Dilorom Yuldasheva, Senior Associate, GRATA Uzbekistan;
- ‘Trademarks and Ways of Their Protection in the Territory of Azerbaijan’ - Shabnam Sadigova, Senior Associate, GRATA Azerbaijan.
Get registered here → before 30 March 2021 and grab your link to connect.
Any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com