ALB Asia M&A Forum - a cross-border M&A forum will take place on October 10, 2019.
The program of the Forum will be devoted to such key issues as:
- State of the M&A Market: Opportunities and Challenges in the Year Ahead.
- The difference Between PRC and Foreign Company Law in a Cross-Border M&A.
- Avoiding Anti-Trust Risks In M&A Transactions: Issues to consider before signing.
- Managing Corruption Risks in a Deal: How to avoid buying a violation.
- The Asian Attraction: How To Approach ASEAN's Emerging Markets.
Venue: W Hong Kong Hotel, Austin Road, West Kowloon Station, Hong Kong.
The forum will bring together experienced and successful customers who share their experiences and best practices.
Partner of the company Shaimerden Chikanaev will take part as a delegate from the Law Firm GRATA International.
The event will be interesting for company lawyers, corporate finance managers / directors and accountants, investment bankers.