Parvina Karimova is a Senior Associate of GRATA International. Her areas of focus are project finance, banking and finance, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and international arbitration. She is experienced in banking and finance, corporate law, and antitrust law.
Parvina has assisted in advising multinational financial institutions, commercial banks and international corporations on project financing, cross-border financing, equity investments, subordinated loans, and secured transactions under Uzbek law.
- Corporate Law;
- Banking and Finance Law;
- Contract Law;
- Construction Law.
- 2017 – BA in Commercial Law - Westminster International University in Tashkent
- 2022–LLM-The George Washington University Law School
- "Starting a Business", World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2018 report;
- "Dealing with Construction Permits", World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2018 report;
- "Registering Property" World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2018 report;
- "Resolving Insolvency", World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2018 report.