GRATA International Oil & Gas team has extensive experience delivering complex projects. We have more than 250 highly qualified lawyers, who specialize in various aspects of the law to offer a fully integrated service.
GRATA International has over 30 years of experience working on Oil & Gas transactions, providing full legal support throughout the entire value chain.
We will support and guide you through the rapidly changing market’s climate and help you to evaluate risks as well as opportunities.
- Legal support in obtaining subsoil use rights;
- Advising on subsoil use contracts;
- Advising on contracts for supply and transportation of gas and oil products, including those using “take-or-pay” principles;
- M&A in subsoil projects: legal due diligence, drafting sale and purchase agreements, transfer of assets, obtaining waiver in purchasing subsoil objects from state authorities;
- Legal support in establishing and operation of joint ventures;
- Audit of companies' activities for compliance with the requirements of environmental legislation, support of environmental disputes;
- State control and regulation: legal advice and representation;
- Taxation and tax dispute: audit and litigation;
- Transfer pricing: export structuring, audit, litigation;
- Production sharing agreement;
- Joint venture agreement;
- Dispute resolution