China is the world's most populous country, with a population of around 1.404 billion. China's economy is one of the world's fastest-growing with annual growth rates consistently above 6 percent. According to the World Bank, China's GDP grew from $150 billion in 1978 to $12.24 trillion by 2017. According to official data, China's GDP in 2018 was 90 trillion Yuan ($13.28 trillion). Since 2010, China has been the world's second-largest economy by nominal GDP and since 2014, the largest economy in the world by purchasing power parity (PPP). China is also the world's largest exporter and second-largest importer of goods.
Given the importance of presence of GRATA International law firm in China, Representative office was established in the China’s Capital – Beijing.
Beijing is an important world capital and global power city, and one of the world's leading centers for politics, economy and business, finance, education, culture, innovation and technology, architecture, language, and diplomacy.
- Сengiz Inşaat Sanayi ve Ticaret A. Ş. JSC (representation in the AIFC Court)
- Сengiz Inşaat Sanayi ve Ticaret A. Ş. JSC (representation in the AIFC IAC)
- Sinopec Heavy Lifting & Transportation Co., Ltd.
- Сhina Telecom Global Limited
- China ENFI Engineering corporation
- China Machinery Engineering Corporation
- China National Technical Imp. and Exp. Corp.
- China Rising Energy International Kazakhstan LLP
- China Railway 23rd Bureau Group Corporation
- Zhongman Petroleum and Natural Gas (GULF)
- China National Electronic Import & Export Corporation (CEIEC)