Business development in the 21st century is no longer possible without the use of technological innovations. The market of technologies, media and telecommunications has become one of the most demanded and influential areas of the global economy.
GRATA International created a special committee "Technology, Media & Telecommunications" (TMT), where a highly specialized team of lawyers developed their own formula for success - flexibility and quick adaptation to changes.
It is the ability to adapt to the requirements of the market and the desires of the client that has allowed us to accumulate unique practical experience in the implementation of projects in the field of new technologies, media and telecommunications.
Our clients trust us because we are able to find practical and effective business solutions, and having offices in 22 countries around the world allows the team to successfully implement even the most complex cross-border projects.
Among our clients are the largest regional and international technology companies, Internet companies, media, search engines, service aggregators and marketplaces, search engines, hardware and software manufacturers, telecommunications companies, mobile and landline operators, cable television operators, and many others.
The TMT GRATA International team advises on regulatory and business structuring, marketing and advertising, taxation, including international taxation, intellectual property protection, and other legal aspects of the TMT industry.
The high quality of GRATA International services is confirmed by the international ratings of The Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and Asialaw Profiles.
- Legal structuring of projects in the area of technologies, media and communications;
- Advising on legislative regulation of activities and administrative regulation of business;
- Obtaining licenses and permits;
- Development of all types of commercial contracts;
- Advising on protection of intellectual property and personal data, including the cross-border transfer thereof;
- Advising on tax, corporate, labour and other law aspects related to activities in the area of technology, media and communications;
- Support of projects on acquisition of companies, mergers and acquisitions;
- Representation of clients in courts and other services.