- Advising Fresenius C Deutschland GmbH on first PPP project in the Kyrgyz Republic “Organization and provision of haemodialysis services in Bishkek, Osh and Jalal-Abad” (Public partner – Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic). Assisting the client on realization of the PPP project, construction of four clinics and provision of haemodialysis services in the Kyrgyz Republic, including, but not limited: all questions related to realization of the project, labor, customs, licensing, healthcare regulation (ongoing, PPP Agreement was signed on 15 August 2017).
- Advising Kazakhstani gas company on reorganization of subsidiaries in the Kyrgyz Republic. Representing interests of the leading bank in the Kyrgyz Republic in court on several labor disputes with ex-employees re. payment of compensation for additional annual leave, regional salary coefficient, applicable bonuses and benefits for people leaving and working in high-mountain area.
- Advising major German railway operator on acquisition of 100% shares of the local logistics company. Representing interests of one of the leading mobile operators in court on dispute re. sale of 100% of shares of local mobile operator (in the course of the special administration procedure).
- Advising Dutch company, a multinational developer & creator of navigation technology and consumer electronics, on licensing regulation and cartography.
- Advising International Finance Corporation in financing the installation and operation of an electronic road tolling system in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Advising EBRD on the funded and unfunded risk participation framework agreements separately with Optima Bank, KICB and DemirBank.
- Advising one of the major Russian investment banks in a financing of construction of a gold processing plant on the second largest gold deposit in Kyrgyzstan.
- Advising EBRD in the course of financing Centerra Gold Inc. in the amount of USD150 million in the context of taking security over the assets of subsidiary companies Kumtor Gold Company and Kumtor Operating Company and a thorough legal due diligence on the subsidiaries to confirm necessary operational licensing documents.
- Advising a group of foreign private investors in connection with acquisition of a stake in the Kyrgyz bank, including full legal due diligence of the target company and obtaining the National Bank’s preliminary consent for the purchase of bank’s shares.
- Advising EBRD on the capital markets law reform project in the Kyrgyz Republic. Participated in assessment of the local legal and regulatory environment to identify priorities and provide recommendations for necessary reforms.
- Advising a US multinational financial services corporation on the issues of business conduct and legal assessment of possible impacts of introduction of amendments to Payment Systems Law in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Advising one of the leaders in global payments and a technology company on introducing new money transfer services on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic including use of electronic money.
- Advising an American licensed international money remittance operator on the issues of business conduct, registration of a payment system and reporting requirements of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Successful registration of an operator of money-transfer system in the registrar of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Advising the leading US pharmaceutical corporation on advertising and promotion requirements of Non-Rx (OTC) drugs, conducting and sponsoring of conferences and symposiums. Advising on provision of grants for research purposes.
- Advising Eximbank of Russia (Roseximbank) on the master facility agreement with Russian-Kyrgyz Development Fund.
- Advising Export-Import Bank of China on the foreign currency loan facility provided to the Chinese-Kyrgyz gold mining company for the construction of infrastructure at one of the gold mines in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Advising Agricultural Bank of China on the foreign currency loan facility provided to TAN DEM LLC for financing the aluminum alloy radiator production line equipment.
- Advising Open Society Foundation on the foreign currency loan facility provided to American University of Central Asia for refinancing the construction of the new university campus.
- Advising University of Applied Sciences Zwickau on establishing a partner university in the Kyrgyz Republic. Drafting corporate documents and conducting all necessary activities for state registration of the university in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Advising Procter & Gamble on registration of the client’s trademarks in the customs register of intellectual property of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Advising Tianjin Cement, a subsidiary of Chinese state-owned engineering conglomerate Sinoma, on financing and building of cement factory in the south of Kyrgyzstan.
- Advising BPC AG (Switzerland) and its affiliates on realisation of the second ever PPP project in the Kyrgyz Republic “Electronic ticketing in public transport in Bishkek city”.
- Advising Sucres & Denrées, major global sugar conglomerate, on multiple rounds of sugar production financing provided to the sugar monopolist in Kyrgyzstan.
- Advising Bishkek City Development Agency on all legal matters related to carrying out a feasibility study for modernisation of the parking system in Bishkek through PPP.
- Advising Burford Capital, the world’s largest provider of arbitration and litigation finance, on taking security over assets in Kyrgyzstan to back a financing advanced to an international investor for filing an international arbitration case against the government of Kyrgyzstan.
- Advising ACDI/VOCA, an international development nonprofit organization based in Washington, D.C., on legal aspects of establishing the first ever Western-type private equity fund in Kyrgyzstan.
- Advising China Telecom on construction of a nation-wide fiber network in Kyrgyzstan.
- Representing Bank CenterCredit, a major bank in Kazakhstan, in a dispute over a real estate in Kyrgyzstan worth over 50 million US dollars.
- Advising China Development Bank in relation to 120 million USD loan in favour of a gold mining company for a gold mine financing, conducted a legal due diligence.
- Advising China Development Bank in relation to financing the construction of an oil refinery plant in Tajikistan for 40 million USD (Phase 1), conducted a complex legal due diligence.
- Advising China Development Bank in relation to 16.3 million USD loan in favour of a gold mining company for financing the construction of a carbon-in-pulp plant and conducted a due diligence.
- Advising AAEngineering on doing business in Kyrgyzstan, prepared a complex memorandum on general and specific issues of corporate law, customs law, labour law, tax law, environmental protection, construction standards, etc.
- Advising Toyota Motors Kazakhstan on supply of vehicles into Kyrgyzstan.
- Advising and represented Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. as a creditor in bankruptcy procedure of the mobile operator Fonex (AkTel LLC), participated in court proceedings, credtiros’ meetings, and advised the client on restructuring AkTel LLC, observed tenders and supported the client during the procedure of a special administration.
- Advising law firm Yoon & Yang (Seoul) LLC on recognition and enforcement of the foreign court decision in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Latest news and updates
22.10.2022 On amendments to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic "On approval of the procedure for providing guarantees to subjects of the national economy" dated June 20, 2022 No. 326.
22.10.2022 On reducing the amount of fees for state registration (re-registration) of legal entities
22.10.2022 On approval of the Instruction "On conducting inspections of the activities of payment system operators and payment organizations"