Real estate is one of the most popular commercial assets in modern business. Each year real estate transactions become more and more complex and complicated. They often require elaborate structuring and involvement of different legal risk mitigation instruments.
GRATA International is happy to offer its international network of lawyers, who focus on real estate transactions. Our clients trust us because we can combine the knowledge of laws and understanding of the clients' interests with vast practical experience. Many of our experts have sound experience in construction, development and financial entities.
We advise clients in the area of construction, sale, rental and property management, land relations, development of complex commercial contracts related to the process of construction, management and transfer of rights to real estate; financing real estate transactions, and many other areas. We routinely represent our clients in courts in connection with construction and real estate disputes. Our clients include construction and development companies, banks, real estate funds, management companies, retailers, hotels, industrial, commercial and transport companies, etc.
Our real estate practice has been acknowledged by a number of rankings, including The Legal 500 and Who’s Who Legal.
- Structuring and support of real estate transactions;
- Checking the legal status of real estate objects and their owners;
- Checking the existence of prohibitions, arrests and other restrictions and encumbrances in relation to real estate objects;
- Analysis of tax implications in real estate transactions;
- Legal advice on issues arising from the ownership and implementation of real estate transactions;
- Representation and protection of interests and rights in relations related to real estate;
- Preparation of documents and assistance in organising real estate transactions;
- Organisation and advising on easement issues;
- Legal support for the organisation of real estate pledge and the imposition of bans, arrests and encumbrances;
- Search for real estate objects owned by legal entities and individuals;
- Any other types of legal assistance in relation to the ownership, use and execution of transactions with real estate.