Alexander Korsak is a Partner of GRATA International, Head of Dispute Resolution. He focuses on dispute resolution, intellectual property, competition and tax law, M&A. Has a vast experience of companies’ Due diligence conduction, structuring and supporting of major deals.
Alexander is experienced in representation of clients and holding cases in national and foreign arbitration institutions, including International Arbitration Court with the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Minsk, Belarus), the Arbitration Institute of Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (Stockholm, Sweden).
Alexander is on the list of recommended arbitrators of the International Arbitration Court of the BelCCI, Nowy Tomysl CCI Arbitration Court (Poland), Georgian international arbitration court (GIAC).
- Disputes resolution,
- Corporate law,
- Intellectual property,
- Competition law, Tax
- Technologies, Media and Telecommunication
- Bank and Finance
- Leading lawyer in dispute resolution - Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, Legal 500
- Leading lawyer in M&A - IFLR 1000, Who’s Who Legal (CIS)
- Leading lawyer in corporate and commercial law - Chambers Europe, Chambers Global
- Leading lawyer in intellectual law - Chambers Europe
- Leading lawyer in competition law - Who’s Who Legal (CIS)
- 2000 – Lawyer (Law Faculty of Belarusian State University)
- 2001 – Internship in the Karl Franz University (Austria)
- 2003 – Postgraduate study in Belarusian State University (Minsk, Belarus)
- Before 2006 worked for local law firms
- 2006-2021 worked in Arzinger, partner, head of dispute resolution