For more than twelve years Law offices of OMP have been providing domestic and international clients with reliable legal support. OMP is known in the CIS as a law firm providing a full range of legal services at the Ukrainian market. Currently it employs more than 30 lawyers and attorneys-in-law.
The firm’s clients work in the different branches of the Ukrainian economy, including activity of the investment funds, agricultural business, pharmacy, construction, renovated energy, informational technologies and media, as well as charity and non-governmental organizations.
Practices of legal support of the clients in an agrarian branch of the Ukrainian economy and pharmaceutical branch are historically the signature lines of our firm. OMP is one of the few Ukrainian law firms, actively participating in every day consultation of agri- and pharmabusiness, as well as in industry-wide educational programs. Over the years, we have been helping to improve the statutory regulation of these branches of the Ukrainian economy.
Law offices of OMP have significant experience in consultations of the investors at all stages of IT project creation. In particular, they are the IT-platform Accemedin and Liki24.com, admitted as the best start-up in 2018 in Ukraine. Besides, we provide the clients with our own IT-products, such as OMP Marketing (IT-platform for pharmaceutical companies and pharmacy chains), dl.omp.ua (i-platform – knowledge base), Nashepole (the software for agrarian business).
For 3 years our experts:
- Have successfully advocated the interests of 15 representative offices of the non-residents during tax audits;
- Have rendered legal support in VAT compensation in the total amount of over USD 120 mln;
- Have advocated the interests of the clients in three cases on transfer price formation;
- Have achieved closure of the criminal cases in connection with absence in the actions of public officers of eight companies of the event of a crime of evasion of the tax payment or damaging by the actions of officials;
- Have protected control over the farmlands with a total area of more than 50,000 ha;
- Have conducted legal support in the transactions on acquisition of the land plots with a total area of more than 1 mln ha;
- Have advocated the rights of the clients in international arbitration courts in the amount of more than USD 25 mln.