Technologies, media and communications are the fastest growing market in today’s world. With the rapid development of this market, the main success factor is the ability to quickly adapt to changes.
The Technology, Media and Communications team of GRATA International for many years has been providing legal support to clients operating in this complex and rapidly changing market. Our ability to adapt to the market requirements allows us accumulating unique practical experience in implementing projects in the area of new technologies, media and telecommunications. Our clients trust us, because we can find practical solutions and always try to be as effective as possible. Another strong point of our team is the presence in almost twenty countries, which allows us successfully implementing complex transborder projects.
Our clients include large Kazakhstani and international technology companies, Internet companies, media, search engines, service aggregators and marketplaces, hardware and software manufacturers, telecommunications companies, mobile and fixed line operators, cable TV operators, and many others. We advise in the area of legal regulation and structuring of activities, marketing and advertising, taxation, including international taxation, protection of intellectual property, administrative regulation of business and relations with state authorities, personal data protection, and also effectively represent our clients in commercial disputes.
The high quality of GRATA International services and recognition by our clients is supported by the ratings of such respectable international publications as The Legal 500 and Asialaw Profiles.
What we offer:
- Legal structuring of projects in the area of technologies, media and communications;
- Advising on legislative regulation of activities and administrative regulation of business;
- Obtaining licenses and permits;
- Development of all types of commercial contracts;
- Advising on protection of intellectual property and personal data, including the cross-border transfer thereof;
- Advising on tax, corporate, labour and other law aspects related to activities in the area of technology, media and communications;
- Support of projects on acquisition of companies, mergers and acquisitions;
- Representation of clients in courts;