Managing partner, attorney at law. Vladimir Komarov is an expert in corporate, commercial and tax law, and also advises on concluding corporate agreements under Russian law. Provides legal support to Russian and foreign clients working in such industries as construction, energy, industry, financial sector, telecommunications, consumer goods and retail.
Vladimir Komarov has extensive experience in reorganizing, creating businesses and providing legal support to companies with foreign investment.
Vladimir often speaks at Russian and international forums on legal aspects of holding companies and corporations in the Russian Federation.
Since 2012, he has been the head of the Legal studio law firm.
Since 2019, he heads the integrated office of GRATA International St. Petersburg
- Member of the Saint Petersburg bar Association
- Co founder and mentor of the Future Leaders Foundation»
- Professor at the Department of the law faculty of Spbgeu
- 2013 Saint Petersburg state University of Economics
- 2002 Kaliningrad State University Specialist
- Corporate Law, M&A
- Private equity
- Commercial Law
- Administrative law,
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Energy Sector
- Finance and Securities
- Industry and Trade