Valeriy Savva is a Partner and Head of the firm’s Banking and Finance, Corporate and Contract law practices in Ukraine.
Valeriy focuses on banking and finance regulation, as well as on matters of corporate and contract law.
His legal expertise also includes such fields as compliance and regulatory, corporate governance, currency control issues, financing, and debt restructuring.
Valeriy has worked on numerous international transactions on purchase and sale of assets and participated in complex legal due diligence exercises within financial, retail and healthcare industries.
Valeriy is a member of the Supervisory Board of the commercial Ukrainian bank with foreign capital.
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring,
- Capital Markets,
- Foreign Investments,
- Corporate and Contract law,
- Mergers and Acquisitions,
- Tax and Customs
- Banking and Finance,
- Oil and Gas,
- Construction and Infrastructure,
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare,
- Industry and Trade
- 2009 - Institute of International Relations of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Undergraduate degree in International Law.
- 2011 - Institute of International Relations of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Master's degree in Private International Law