Mykola advises clients on antitrust law and international trade issues.
He supports clients in cases related to violation of the competition law. He also has significant experience in obtaining anti-monopoly clearance for deals and concerted actions, as well as in legal support of public procurement matters.
Having considerable expertise in litigation, Mykola regularly represents national and foreign companies of various industries in high-profile business disputes and disputes with state authorities.
Mykola has a record of successfully representing clients in retail, construction, food, IT and financial services industries.
Mykola is admitted to the Ukrainian Bar and certified as an Insolvency Receiver.
- Antitrust and Competition,
- Real Estate,
- Restructuring & Insolvency,
- Dispute Resolution,
- International Trade,
- Customs & WTO,
- Construction and Infrastructure,
- Industry and Trade,
- Mining, Transport,
- Banking & Finance
- 2009 - Law faculty of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Undergraduate degree in Law.
- 2011 - Law faculty of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Master's degree in Law.