- Legal support of transactions with participation of Russian and foreign shipping companies for the sale of sea vessels and river-marine vessels, floating objects, registration of transactions and rights on them in Russian and foreign registries, the registration of encumbrances in the register of ships.
- All-in-one legal support of activities of the international Agency company in all Russian ports.
- Protection of interests of the international survey company from claims of customers for the compensation of damage under international contracts.
- Protection of the interests of the ship owner in administrative cases, commenced by the customs and border guard authorities.
- Support of legal disputes of foreign and Russian ship owners, cargo owners with the customs authorities.
- Support of the legal dispute (in cooperation with a foreign law firm) between foreign and Russian companies (ship owners, charterers, cargo owners, exporters) in foreign courts and arbitrations.
- Provision of the lawsuits that were filed in foreign courts and arbitrations via the Russian arbitration courts.
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards with the foreclosure of the debtor's property and with the enforcement process.
- Representation of the international company that imports goods to Russia in disputes with the customs (correction of the customs value, classification of goods, an administrative offenses).
- Representation of foreign and Russian companies in Russian arbitration courts in disputes related to breaching of foreign economic contracts.
- Maritime arrest of the vessel, the foreclosure of the vessel, the realization and registration of the ship purchased at the auction.
- Advisory work for the foreign Bank, assistance in the evidence gathering, preparation of legal opinions on the issues of the scrap metal export and Russian companies’ fraud against foreign banks.
- Preparation of legal opinions for arbitrators of foreign arbitration courts under the Russian law.
Membership in the following organizations:
- Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association.
Partner, Attorney at law, Head of Maritime and Customs Practice