Partner of GRATA International SPb. Head of Practice of Restructuring and Bankruptcy. In 2015, he
Denis ' main activity is advising clients on bankruptcy and crisis management issues. He has extensive experience in supporting bankruptcy procedures and developing measures and strategies to restore the solvency of enterprises in crisis situations.
Supervises the preparation of procedural documentation, analyzes the financial and economic activities of debtors, as well as develops a strategy for managing an enterprise in a crisis, participates in the development of a strategy for litigation and actively participates in key court sessions. He is an expert in the field of real estate transactions, including the construction of objects from the acquisition of land rights to commissioning.
- Member of the Union "interregional center of arbitration managers" since 2015
- 1999 Kaliningrad state University faculty of Law, specialty "Jurisprudence"
- 2015 Moscow State University of Economics, statistics and Informatics Crisis management
- Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Real estate
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Trade and Industry