Andrei Soukhomlinov focuses on real estate and construction and has over 18 years of experience legal advising for foreign and Russian clients, including acting as a partner of the leading international law firms in Moscow.
Numerous awards of Mr Soukhomlinov, who is recognised as one of the leading experts in the real estate sector of Russia, include:
Leading lawyer as to Chambers Europe 2014.
- according to Chambers UK 2012.
- Leading lawyer as to The Legal 500 2009.
- Recommended legal practitioner in corporate real estate and construction, according to PLC Which Lawyer? 2009.
- Leading lawyer as to Chambers Europe 2008.
- One of the first 100 Russian lawyers practicing in the area of real estate, according to
Commercial Real Estate
Mr Soukhomlinov has graduated with honors from the International Law Department of the Moscow National Institute for International Relations (MGIMO), and completed International Construction Contracts course in the Cambridge University (UK) and Financing Real Estate Projects course held by Euromoney Training in London.