The Transport Department team of GRATA International is comprised of lawyers with unique practical experience in implementing projects in the field of transport in Kazakhstan, Central Asia and the CIS.
Legal support of projects in the field of transport requires a thorough knowledge of legislation and industry features, as well as extensive practical experience. Our clients trust us because we can find practical solutions and always try to be as effective as possible. Another strong point of our team is our presence in almost twenty countries, which allows us to successfully implement complex transborder projects.
For 28 years, we have been assisting airlines, railway companies, logistics companies, airports, carriers, manufacturers of transport equipment and vehicles, investment companies and banks, financial and aviation consultants, mobile service operators and service aggregators in implementing projects in Eurasia. We advise on issues of legislative regulation and structuring of activities, assets acquisition, insurance, construction of infrastructure facilities, financing, mergers and acquisitions, taxation, including international taxation, as well as providing effective representation for clients in commercial disputes.
The high quality of GRATA International’s services and our clients’ recognition of this is supported by the ratings of respectable international publications such as The Legal 500 and Asialaw Profiles.
What we can offer:
- Legal structuring of transport projects;
- Advising in the field of licenses, permits and approvals, and legislative regulation of activities;
- Drafting of all types of commercial contracts;
- Advising in the field of tax, environmental, corporate, labour and other law aspects related to operations in the area of transport;
- Support of projects on acquisition of companies, mergers and acquisitions;
- Project finance and PPP;
- Representation of clients in courts;
- Bankruptcy and restructuring;