Vladimir Komarov is an expert in the field of corporate, commercial and tax law, and also advises on issues of concluding corporate agreements under Russian law. Provides legal support to Russian and foreign clients operating in such industries as construction, energy, industry, financial sector, telecommunications, consumer goods and retail.
Vladimir Komarov has an extensive experience in reorganisation, business creation and legal support of companies with foreign investments.
Vladimir frequently appears in Russian and international forums on legal aspects of operation of holding companies and corporations in the Russian Federation.
Since 2012, he has founded and headed GRATA International SPB Law firm.
From 2018, Arbitrator for internal disputes at the ICAC at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the RF (International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation).
- 2002 - Kaliningrad State University, Russia - Bachelor of Law.
- 2013 - Saint Petersburg State University of Economics - Postgraduate (labour and corporate law).
- Corporate Law, M&A
- Private equity
- Commercial Law
- Administrative law,
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Energy Sector
- Finance and Securities
- Industry and Trade
- Head of the basic department at the Faculty of Law of SPbEEU.
- Initiated the creation of the Endowment of the Foundation, whose purpose is to support projects of the St. Petersburg State Economic University (SPbEEU).
- Co-founder and mentor of the Future Leaders Foundation.