Eldar Ziatdinov is Counsel in Moscow. He specializes in the Russian taxation and Islamic finance.
Upon qualification, Eldar moved to Ernst & Young where he gained extensive experience in identifying tax risks. Не joined GRATA from a Russian law firm, where he was a Head of Tax.
Eldar has vast experience of advising on the Russian tax aspects of M&A, corporate transactions, transfer pricing as well as VAT matters. He also has an extensive track record of successful challenging tax claims. Eldar regularly speaks at conferences and is a writer of articles in the tax press.
- Russian Islamic Institute, Islamic commercial law, 2020
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University), Honours Degree in International Economy, 2007
- Saratov State Law Academy, Honours Degree in Law, 2004
- Best outsource consultant 2013 of the National Law Agency
- Winner of the All-Russians Tax Olympiad 2006 arranged by Pricewaterhouse Coopers
Areas of Focus:
- Transfer pricing
- Tax advisory
- Tax dispute resolution
- Tax Due Diligence
- Advisory on Islamic banking and finance
- Shariah Compliance Review and Audit