Dmitry Viltovsky is a Managing Partner and Head of M&A and Corporate law of GRATA International BY. Dmitry is an expert in the fields of investment law and public-private partnership (PPP), project financing, corporate law, including intra-corporate conflicts.
Dmitry has extensive experience in accompanying the entry of foreign investors into the Belarusian market in various sectors of the economy, privatization of state-owned property, structuring transactions, conducting legal due diligence, making major transactions and implementing projects in real estate and construction.
- Corporate law.
- Project Financing and Public-Private Partnership (PPP).
- Licenses and permits.
- Restructurisation and bankruptcy.
- International trade and custom law, WTO law, EAEU.
- Industry and commerce.
- Ranked by Chambers Europe: Leading Lawyer for Corporate Practice.
- Ranked by Chambers Global: Leading Lawyer for Corporate Practice.
- Lead lawyer in the field of real estate and construction, The Legal 500.
- Lead lawyer in the field of banks, finance, and capital markets, The Legal 500.
- Lead lawyer in the M&A field, IFLR 1000.
- Law Faculty of Belarusian State University
- Academy of Public Administration under the aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus
- Conduct professional activity since 2003.
- From 1996 to 1999, Mr. Viltovsky worked as the Deputy Head of the Department for Registration of Enterprises with Foreign Investments in the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations of the Republic of Belarus.
- From 2003 to 2006, Mr. Viltovsky was a partner and director of the investment and law firm JUS Publicum.
- From 2006 to 2019, Dmitry Viltovsky was a partner of the law firm “Arzinger and partners”.
More than 20 articles in foreign and national publications on corporate law, M&A, legal regulation of public-private partnerships and foreign investments in Belarus.