- 2000 – Graduated from Samara State University, Faculty of Law;
- After graduation worked as a corporate lawyer for various companies in Samara;
- Since 2006 – Managing Partner of the RBL Law Office (based in Samara);
- Since 2004 – Teaches a number of academic subjects at Samara Academy of Humanities.
- Arbitration Proceedings and Litigation
- Tax Law
- Corporate Law
His clients include both Russian and international companies in construction, oil production, agriculture, energy, consumer goods manufacturing, catering.
Regularly participates at round-table discussions and conferences on legal issues as a moderator and expert.
Published various research papers and articles in professional journals.
Regularly appears in media as an expert on issues related to corporate law, tax law, insolvency and litigation.