- Analysing license and franchise agreements for the transfer of trademark rights of a global car manufacturer, a cosmetic product, a chain of hamburger fast-food restaurants and a chain of indoor trampoline parks;
- Registration of agreements for trademarks belonging to an international fast-food chain and elevator manufacturer in the United States with the competent authority, including addressing of requests of the state authority that could have prevented the registration;
- Advising on legal requirements and review/amendment of the franchise agreement in compliance with the Azerbaijani legislation for a large Swedish retail clothing company;
- Providing comprehensive legal support in the registration of license agreement for trademarks with the competent authority of the Republic of Azerbaijan for elevator manufacturer;
- Advising a global American pharmaceutical company on legal requirements for termination of the license agreement;
- Advising on termination of the license agreement for the trademarks of a well-known brewing company, assisting with the registration of amendments on termination of the license agreement with the competent authority of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Preparing and submitting objection letters to the Board of Appeal regarding a refusal to register a world-famous vodka brand and a lemonade brand;
- Registration of trademarks of national and foreign beverage producers; major tea producers and confectionery products, as well as other trade brands in various countries worldwide;
- Preparation of warning letters from foreign and domestic companies to violators of their IP rights;
- Successful pre-trial protection of the exclusive trademark rights of a large manufacturer of tobacco through sending claim letters to the infringers;
- Registration of goods containing well-known trademarks of a vodka company into the Customs Registry for the prevention of counterfeit goods imported into the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Participation in pre-trial meetings with the infringers regarding trademarks of a well-known vodka producer;
- Successful appeal against the decision of the Intellectual Property Agency to the Appeal Board on the invalidation of the trademark registration in favour of a leading beverage company;
- Consultations on trademark invalidation and further protection of the IP rights of a famous Georgian lemonade company before the Board of Appeal and the local courts;
- Informational search for trademarks for foreign and national companies
- Advising residents of the Belarus High-Tech Park on registration and transfer of IP rights;
- Advising on issues in IT, media, transport, personal data protection, including the creation of GDPR-compliant data protection policy for different companies, and drafting framework of rules for receiving, processing and storing personal data, cookies;
- Advising and supporting a well-known Russian brand of fast-food restaurants in the process of entering the Belarusian market, including finalising and coordinating a license agreement for using a complex of intellectual property objects;
- Development and support of the signing of the contracts for the assignment of exclusive property rights with project companies, transfer of non-exclusive property rights to project documentation for further refinement, re-use or modification;
- Preparation of a draft agreement on the development of an audio-visual work with the establishment of a procedure for the transfer of exclusive rights to work for Belarusian baby food and drink producer;
- Advising IT companies on R&D, software development, transfer of copyright, trademark-related issues, protection of know-how and confidential information and franchising agreements;
- Assisting IT-companies: provision of legal support in the attraction of a new investor, including IP DD, drawing up a partnership agreement;
- Legal support of an Austrian data processing company during participation in a tender and conclusion of a contract;
- Examination of contracts of a local power equipment distributor for the presence of IP rights protection from violations by competitors;
- Advising a sports centre operator on the protection of intellectual property during advertising activities around the organisation of international sports events;
- Development of a documents package for web design companies on a wide range of IP-related issues;
- Advising an American IT company on the registration of a subsidiary, development of a trade-secret protection system and drafting of software development agreements; advising on an assignment of software rights;
- Examination of new labelling and product names for compliance with the Belarusian law and the TM database;
- Protecting the client’s trademarks and business reputation in response to a video released on Belarussian TV channel which questioned the client’s product quality;
- Providing legal support to a Belarusian IT company of Israeli origin during the implementation of a project on organisation of the communication system with a single access point in Belarus;
- Legal support of a Belarusian IT startup - a resident of the High-Tech Park, in the process of establishing relations with new investors, including the development of an agreement on the implementation of the rights and obligations of participants (SHA);
- Advising a Belarusian subsidiary of a large telecommunications company on the flow of counterfeit products in Belarus and filing claims against several online stores selling illegal products under the company's brand;
- Provision of legal support to one of the largest and most famous IT companies in Belarus and preparation of several agreements with a new business partner (client), including the NDA, a license agreement, a master service agreement concluded under English law.
- Providing comprehensive legal support to a well-known international manufacturer of electrical goods for the trademark protection and trade name in Belarus in connection with dishonest actions of a Belarusian manufacturer of similar equipment. Our experts protected the trademark and trade name by sending appropriate objections to the Appeal Board of the National Center for Intellectual Property. We succeeded to resolve this dispute through an amicable agreement before the decision of the Board of Appeals and sign a contract of assignment of rights to the trademark in favor of our Client. Legal support of trademark registration to a well-known international manufacturer of electrical goods, analysis of risks in the registration of trademarks in case of similarity, as well as legal support in the protection of trademark rights by preparing relevant claims, appeals to authorized state bodies and objections to the Appeals Board under the NCIP. In addition, we provided legal support in the protection of the client's interests from unlawful actions of the state bodies during seizing allegedly “counterfeit” products and customer appeals.
- Our Client is Germany's biggest company for recycling, water resource management and industrial and communal services.Our experts have resolved a difficult issue with the transfer of exclusive rights to software. As a result, our Client became the sole assignor of the software, that’s why it was able to adopt new developments in all offices of the company all around the world. We prepared the agreement on software development to automate Client's business processes in the field of logistics and recycling in order to use eco-friendly methods.
- Legal support of the Client in preparing and coordinating a software license agreement with a German company to provide a non-exclusive right to use the software. The right to use the software was unlimited in time. The contract provided for the transfer of rights to the hardware and network infrastructure, system operating shells.Our experts took a close look at all the technical nuances associated with each individual part of the subject of the contract, which allowed us to minimize the risks of the Client. Our tax practice ensured compliance with the law on the payment of taxes and fees, taking into account the application of the agreement on the avoidance of double taxation with Germany.
- Providing comprehensive legal support of a large investment project the important part of which was a contract of our Client with a company registered in England and Wales. We carried out a legal due diligence of this complex contract provided for the supply of expensive television and computer equipment, installation and adaptation of software, transfer of software rights, provision of training services for staff to work with the program and subsequent service support. Our specialists have thoroughly analyzed all the components of the subject of the contract, the stages of fulfillment of obligations under it and the action sequence of the parties to implement this contract, taking into account the specifics of the Client's activities and the project being implemented as well as in order to minimize any risks of non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations by the counterparty. Another feature of this contract was its subordination to the law of England and Wales. Also, our experts ensured compliance with the requirements of the currency and tax legislation of Belarus under this contract.
- Registration of trademarks on local and international levels;
- Drafting and reviewing of license agreements;
- Representing clients’ interests in litigation on intellectual property rights;
- Reviewing the status of trademarks registered in Georgia.
- Assisting in registering the trademarks of an international investment fund specialising in the development and acquisition of technology used in the oil and gas exploration and production.
- Preparing and submitting objection letters to the Board of Appeal regarding the refusal to register a world famous luxury brand of clothing and accessories.
- Registration of trademarks of national and foreign banks, educational institutions and large producers of tea and coffee products, as well as other trade brands in various countries worldwide.
- Advising a domestic producer of aromatic and phyto oils on the refusal to register a trademark due to confusing similarity with the trademarks of a third party.
- Advising the leader in the production of dairy products in the Kazakhstan market on the registration and protection of trademarks in Kazakhstan.
- Advising an official distributor of Japanese car brands, original spare parts and accessories in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the introduction of the “Pop-up” format for authorised distributor dealers in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Advising on the placement of the logo on baggage packaging at airports, railway and river stations.
International trademark registration:
- Successful overcoming of the refusal to register the international trademark of the railway operator with the Patent Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- International registration of trademarks for Kazakh bank, national network of clothing stores, national mobile operator, Iranian paint manufacturer, and a chess school.
- Advising the leader in the production of dairy products in the Kazakhstan market on the registration and protection of trademarks abroad.
- Introducing a license note within an international trademark application owned by an international law firm in the WIPO international register.
- Informational search for trademarks for foreign and national companies.
- Preparing recommendations based on the results of informational searches for identical and similar trademarks for a Kazakh private airline.
Inventions and Utility Models:
- Drafting and filing applications for inventions, industrial designs and utility models patents.
- Advising one of the largest energy corporations on compliance with the patent laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan when dealing with fuel containers.
- Drafting and submitting complaints, objections and requests associated with patent infringement.
- Entering into the national phase for an international Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) application.
- Advising on patent infringement for a transnational pharmaceutical company.
- Registration of an invention patent on behalf Canadian Oil Company.
- Advising the client on filing a convention application for granting a patent for an invention with Kazakh Patent Office in accordance with the Paris Convention on the Protection of Industrial Property.
- Appealing a claim on the unlawful use of a Eurasian patent by a national producer of locking and sealing devices.
- Legal support in obtaining a patent for a computer system owned by an American company providing video services, as well as services in the area of e-commerce and digital advertising with users.
- Obtaining a patent for a utility model for a Kazakh engineering and oilfield services Production Company.
- Drafting and filing applications for inventions, industrial designs and utility models patents for local and international companies.
- Obtaining patents for industrial designs for a local company engaged in the production and bottling of refined oil.
- Advisory and further support of the process of obtaining a patent for an industrial design in the Republic of Kazakhstan for one of the large confectionery companies in the CIS.
Patent Researches and Test for Novelty:
- Conducting a patent search for local and foreign industrial company.
- Providing legal opinions in connection with analyses of various title documents and other disputed matters, as well as advising on the registration of trademark license agreements for a US energy drinks manufacturer.
- Successful registration of the trademark agreement on behalf of a US international fast food chain with the competent authority, as well as successful resolution of requests from the state authority that prevented registration of the agreement.
- Advisory and full-range legal support on registration of the trademark license agreement and franchise agreement with the competent authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan on behalf of the digital bulletin board provider.
- Drafting of an addendum to the sub-license agreement for the global coffee house brand, in accordance with Kazakh laws, and its further registration with the competent authority.
- Review of license agreements for transferring trademark rights to international right holders, including the global manufacturer of automotive components, manufacturer of cosmetic products and clothing, as well as the world-known manufacturer of home accessories.
- Advising one of the world leaders in the production of integrated circuits, telecommunications equipment, and household appliances, audio and video devices on the use of IP objects in connection with the distribution, marketing and promotion of goods.
- Advising a French retail clothing company on conclusion of a franchise agreement.
- Drafting, registration of and further recommendations on franchise agreements for foreign companies, including an American franchisor of retail frozen yoghurt stores, the French clothing retailer, and an international manufacturer of designer clothing.
- Advising a foreign leading company on testing, inspection and certification in relation to the registration of an intercorporate complex franchise agreement with the competent authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including drafting of the agreement in accordance with Kazakh laws.
- Advising international mercantile company (franchisor) whose activity involves design, creation, production and distribution of wedding dresses, cocktail wear, evening gowns and other accessories on conclusion and registration of the franchise agreement with a Kazakh franchisee.
- Advising a US franchisor on Kazakh, Uzbek and Kyrgyz law requirements to franchise agreements (on franchised outlets under the brand that deals with restaurant business, specialising in sandwiches).
- Review of the franchise agreement on compliance with Kazakh legislation for the international network of fitness clubs.
- Review and amendment of a franchise agreement on compliance with the Kazakh legislation for the large American producer of apparel, accessories, and personal care products for men, women and children.
- Advising and drafting a franchise agreement for the international company specialising in full range of goods for mothers and babies.
- Advising famous European jewellery and accessories brand on the contents of the franchise agreement.
- Legal support in the registration of a franchise agreement in relation to the world-known brand of Italian underwear and beachwear with an expert organisation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Registration and administration of assignment agreements for a large Kazakhstani telecommunications operator.
- Drafting an agreement on the transfer of rights to a trademark owned by a paint and varnish production company, and registration thereof with a competent authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Drafting of an agreement for the assignment of exclusive rights to trademarks owned by an international legal firm, and registration thereof with an expert organisation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Drafting and administration of the agreement for the assignment of a full range of exclusive property and other rights for an online resource (online store) of one of the leading companies in the area of e-commerce in Kazakhstan.
Copyright and Related Rights:
- Registration of copyright in computer programs, mobile apps, databases, literature and stage pieces, as well as applied works of national authors.
- Registration of copyright of an international investment fund specialising in the development and acquisition of technology used in the oil and gas exploration and production.
- Advising a foreign company on the possible infringement of copyrights by using images (people's faces) from the Shutter Stock website for television advertising.
- Preparation of the legal opinion for an international manufacturer of musical equipment and other household and audiovisual devices on the legality of requirement to pay remuneration for the free reproduction of phonograms and audiovisual works for personal purposes.
- Legal support in the registration of software copyrights for one of the world's largest manufacturers of consumer electronics and household appliances with the competent authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Development of a memorandum for a supplier of equipment and control systems for petroleum stations on royalties payment for using software in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Development of an agreement for the transfer of exclusive rights to the results of intellectual activity for the representative office of the world's largest American pharmaceutical company.
- Legal support in negotiations with a local construction project company and the copyright holder in a dispute over infringement of copyright in software for the electrical systems design.
- Drafting of a memorandum for an American media conglomerate engaged in the creation and distribution of movies on the payment of royalties for the use of related rights.
- Advising a Russian commercial bank on the claims arising from TV hosts in respect to video content broadcasting.
- Successful protection of a company involved hotel business in a dispute relating to illegal use of the trademark and company name.
- Successful protection of the national consulting company in disputes on the protection of exclusive rights to the company name.
- Successful representation of a non-governmental judicial authority that considers civil disputes between legal entities and individuals in a dispute about violation of exclusive rights to a company name.
Due Diligence and Audit of IP Rights:
- Due diligence of the IP rights of a Kazakh mobile operator in the context of its share being placed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Due diligence of the IP rights of a leading international logistics company as part of a multijurisdictional M&A transaction for a German company.
- Due diligence of intellectual property and information technology for foreign banks, construction companies, telecommunications holding, international engineering company, international investment company, the world's leading manufacturer of food products and household chemicals, and international construction company.
- Due diligence of trademarks and drugs certificate for an international pharmaceutical company.
Preventive/Complaint Measures to Protect IP:
- Drafting warning letters on behalf of foreign and national companies against IP rights infringers.
- Successful pre-trial protection of the exclusive rights of a large foreign manufacturer of chocolate and other confectioneries to the trademarks through sending claims to the infringers.
- Participation in the pre-trial recording of violations of the rights to the trademark of a well-known manufacturer of clothing and accessories for men and women as a part of evidence gathering by a notary.
Protection of IP Rights and Fight Against Counterfeit Products:
- Advising an international pharmaceutical company on appealing against illegal registration of the trademark of a third party due to confusing similarity.
- Successful appeal against registration of the trademark of the world-leading manufacturer of insulation materials in the Appeals Board of the Committee on Intellectual Property Rights.
- Advising on trademark invalidation and further protection of the IP rights of a famous confectionary brand, a pharmaceutical company, and manufacturers of industrial goods, soft drinks and automobiles in the Board of Appeal and the courts.
- Advising the largest biopharmaceutical company on the violation of its patents for inventions by a potential infringer supplying generics to the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Advising a Swedish engineering company and drafting of the documents required for the initiation of administrative and criminal investigations in respect of the forgery of the signature and seal of the company, and illegal use of another's trademark.
- Success in appealing against the decision of the Appeal Board of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the invalidity of the trademark registration for the benefit of a Ukrainian pharmaceutical company.
- Drafting applications to the customs authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan to initiate verification of the legality of the sale of counterfeit confectionery products offered for sale by unidentified persons in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the framework of post-clearance control and further communication with law enforcement agencies.
- Development of a petition to the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the review of judicial acts of the first and appeal instances in favour of the Appeal Board of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan on invalidating the registration of a trademark of a Ukrainian pharmaceutical company.
Inclusion of IP Objects into the Customs Register:
- Advising a leading multinational manufacturer of various goods on the protection of IP rights at the border.
- Preparation of memorandums on protection of trademark rights at the customs border for a leading beauty products manufacturer.
- Legal support in the process of entering trademarks of a German manufacturer of door systems and technologies into the customs register of IP objects of the Republic of Kazakhstan along with imposing a consequent ban on the import of goods by third parties.
- Advising an international manufacturer of chocolate and coffee products on the legality of a ban on import of goods.
Unfair Competition and False Advertising:
- Successful representation of the leading dairy producer in court over the dispute related to copying of the packing exterior.
- Drafting and sending warning letters to potential infringers on the violation of the exclusive rights of a large foreign chocolate producer and other confectionery products to trademarks and packaging of goods within unfair competition.
- Preparing legal opinions for a British oil company regarding parallel import issues.
- Co-operating with the state IP Department and customs authorities of Kazakhstan in destroying counterfeit goods at the border as part of the same project.
- Successful protection of the representative office of the world-famous brand of luxury jewellery in Kazakhstan in the court on the 'grey/parallel import' case.
- Successful protection of the representative office of a foreign confectionery manufacturer on various disputes including the protection of trademark rights, 'grey/parallel import' disputes, and further destruction of the infringing goods.
- Advising of the world's largest brewing company on the exhaustion of trademark rights placed on metal KEGs ('parallel/gray imports').
- Successful representation of a large American manufacturer of medical equipment in the court in a dispute on the illegal import of a sensor for an ultrasound device into Kazakhstan and bringing the infringer to liability.
IP Litigation and Disputes:
- Successful representation of international manufacturers of cosmetic products in protection of the intellectual property rights through detection and making infringers liable.
- Successful protection of trademarks of a large foreign FMCG company in the administrative court with further seizure and destruction of infringing goods.
- Successful protection of the representative office of the world-largest brewer in Kazakhstan in an administrative court with respect to the violation of exclusive rights to the appellation of origin.
- Representing a local manufacturer of locks and locking structures in a dispute against illegal use of the Eurasian patent and invalidation of a Eurasian patent in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Successful protection of a foreign pharmaceutical company in the court in a case of violation of exclusive rights to a trademark and recovery of compensation.
- Advising Procter & Gamble on registration of its trademarks in the customs register of intellectual property of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Advising Gillette on registration of its trademarks in the customs register of intellectual property of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Advising British American Tobacco on registration and amendments to its trademark sub-license agreement in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Advising various foreign and national companies on trademark registration in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Informational search for trademarks for foreign and national companies.
- Assisting with registration of trademarks at national and international level;
- Drafting of license agreements;
- Due-diligence of trademarks registered in Moldova.
- Advised on trademark protection procedure in Mongolia;
- Drafted cease letter for protecting trademark owner interest;
- Registered various trademarks in Mongolia.
- Advising Yalla Classifieds OU international company on the violation of their copyright and the registration of their trademark “LALAFO” in Tajikistan;
- Advising Tetra Pak International S.A. on trademark license agreements and registration of license agreement with the Tajik Patent Office;
- Advising Procter & Gamble on the inclusion of its trademarks in the customs register of intellectual property of Tajikistan.
- Legal support for the transfer of assets of Planfix Inc (one of the largest platforms for creating an enterprise management system) from a legal entity of one jurisdiction to a US-based legal entity;
- Providing evidence of the origin and existence of the client's copyright on the objects that have been infringed (copyright courses and databases), as well as ensuring the confidentiality regime of objects for an international IT-company specialising in software development for automation and digital business transformation;
- Successfully defending the interests of the largest distributor of Codex JSC on the issues of violation of the terms and conditions of the license distributor agreement;
- Developing license options for inventions and utility models of a large production company, as well as building legal relations with a business partner on the issue of joint management of IP objects for the purpose of further joint project implementation;
- Developing a contract for intellectual property purchase - mobile application owned by Harmony Apps Limited; Successful recognition of the exclusive right to the Russian digital company's website in a court dispute with the customer regarding non-payment for the development of the website and its unauthorised seizure;
- Obtaining proof of illegal use of the trademark in promotion of the site by a competitor and recovery of compensation for infringement of rights for a large manufacturing company in court to protect intellectual property rights;
- Numerous trademark registrations and legal protection of IP rights for Russian and foreign companies.
- Representing a major confectionery manufacturer in a dispute on the protection of exclusive trademark rights;
- Drafting and registration of a franchise agreement, and preparation of a sub-franchise agreement for a local chain of Italian restaurants;
- Advising a local travel company on trademark registration;
- Assisting with registration of combined trademarks (service marks) for one of the largest operators of electric and thermal energy transmission services in the Rostov region.
- Protecting interests of Line LLC in a dispute with a competitor challenging the client's rights to a patent in the Federal Institute of Industrial Property;
- Challenging violation of the exclusive rights of LLC “Line " in a dispute with two competitors in three court instances;
- Advising on the acquisition of a trademark and the implementation of settlements under the contract and state registration of the transfer of exclusive rights in the Federal Service for Intellectual Property;
- Advising on patenting the development of [PB1] in the field of nuclear energy with verification of a new technical solution for novelty and inventive level, as well as preparation of primary and auxiliary documents for filing an application with the Federal Service for Intellectual Property.
- Acting for a leading Chinese construction equipment manufacturer and assisting in drafting and negotiating a Joint Venture Agreement with the Uzbek Railways to establish a joint venture on production of modern hydraulic excavators, drafting and negotiating a Trademark and Tradename License Agreement and Technology License agreement;
- Carrying out full-scale due diligence of a telecommunications operator and manufacturer of telecommunications equipment;
- Carrying out full-scale due diligence of Angren cement plant;
- Advising a leading French cognac and brandy producer on Uzbek commercial and intellectual property laws, including compliance review of a distribution agreement with a leading local alcohol importer, producer and retailer;
- Representing a leading local distributor of premium imported alcoholic beverages in a dispute with a French champagne producer against actions to restrict imports of certain types of alcoholic beverages;
- Drafting trademark and tradename license agreement and technology license agreement for a leading Chinese construction equipment manufacturer and assisting in negotiating agreements with the local partner;
- Assisting a leading multinational hygiene products manufacturer on brand protection and generic trademarks matters;
- Representing the largest German construction materials manufacturer before the Uzbek antitrust authority, economic court and law enforcement authorities against producers and retailers of counterfeit construction materials in Uzbekistan;
- Assisting the leading Serbian pharmaceutical company on trademark assignment;
- Representing the interests of a leading Korean electronics manufacturer in the Uzbek antitrust authority and law enforcement agencies against importers and retailers of counterfeit TVs and vacuum cleaners in Uzbekistan;
- Advising an American multinational company, one of the leaders in the global consumer goods market, on the regulation of outdoor advertising in Uzbekistan;
- Advising an American holding company on customs clearance, labelling, and packaging of medicines in Uzbekistan;
- Advising a French oil and gas company on the sale of motor oils in Uzbekistan, its import, registration, labelling and distribution, including the registration of the import and transfer of marketing materials;
- Advising an American pharmaceutical company on the regulation of labelling, packaging, distribution and advertising of prescription drugs in Uzbekistan;
- Advising an American company, a leading chain of public catering restaurants, on intellectual property issues in violation of the exclusive right to a trademark;
- Advising an international tea producer on registering a trademark in the Republic of Uzbekistan, including the extension of the trademark’s validity;
- Representing the interests of an international bottled mineral water producer before the Uzbek antitrust authority and courts of Uzbekistan against manufacturers and sellers of counterfeit products;
- Representing and successfully defending a leading global group of alcohol producers in a lawsuit against the takeover of trademarks by a leading local importer, producer and seller of alcohol, as well as representing a client before the Agency on Intellectual Property of Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Registration of over 20 trademarks on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Partner, Branch Director
Counsel, Head of Intellectual Property Department
Frankfurt on Main
Partner, Deputy Head of GRATA in Astana, Director of regional development
Partner, Deputy Head of GRATA in Astana, Director of regional development
Partner, Deputy Head of GRATA in Astana, Director of regional development
Partner, Head of Banking & Finance Practice in Uzbekistan
Counsel, Head of Corporate Practice
Partner, Deputy Head of GRATA in Astana, Director of regional development
Latest news and updates
20.02.2023 The rules for considering a patent holder's application for granting the right to an open license have been approved in Uzbekistan
25.11.2022 GRATA International held an online conference: Contemporary issues in the field of protection of IP objects