List of offices
- GRATA International Mongolia law firm has signed a Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation with GRATA International on 13 October 2017 as a further step in GRATA International’s strategy designed to provide comprehensive coverage in the Eurasian region and expansion of the Mongolian desk into a significant presence in Ulaanbaatar. The firm has become an integrated office since 1 January, 2021 and executed Licensing agreement to use GRATA’s trademark. Formerly, Bolormaa Volodya, an Executive director and Partner at GRATA International Mongolia law firm, had been the co-head of GRATA International’s Mongolian desk for the last 5 years.Our law firm is one of the few international law firms in Mongolia. If the client becomes a client of any GRATA country offices, it is naturally considered a client of all GRATA offices in 20 countries such as Central Asian region and European countries including Switzerland, Turkey and Russia.
Recent awards of the office:
- Certificate of Appreciation by World Bank Group for Contribution to Women, Business and the Law 2019;
- Certificate of Appreciation by World Bank Group for Contribution to World Bank Benchmarking Infrastructure 2020;
- Certificate of Appreciation by the World Justice Project for Contribution to Rule of Law Index 2020.
- The team members at GRATA International Mongolia law firm hold degrees from reputable local and foreign universities and are fluent in English, Russian, and Mongolian which enables them communicate with client smoothly.
- GRATA International Mongolia is a relatively young & fast-growing law firm that provides full legal service to its local and foreign clients in Mongolia for the last 4 years in different fields of industry including banking & finance, mining, oil & gas, pharmaceutical & healthcare, technology, media & telecommunications, trade and transportation. We offer qualitative and timely legal services at reasonable fees and flexibility to adjust to the needs of clients.