During the creation and growth of a business, it is crucial to design and develop a corporate structure that will optimise management, ensure effective control, and protect the company from hostile takeovers.
With experience in corporate law and its practical application, knowledge of the standards of international corporate governance, and an excellent track record of successful projects, GRATA International's specialists have the ability to provide an array of legal services in the field of corporate law.
tracts, legal support until conclusion of the contract, risk assessment at the conclusion of the contract, representing interests of a company in transactions, and support in case of any dispute connected with the failure to comply with contractual terms by one of the parties.
Our services in the domain of corporate law include:
- Advising on choice of a legal form for doing business
- Providing for establishment of legal entities (i.e., joint ventures), reorganization and liquidation thereof
- Providing for opening of branches and representative offices
- Legal due diligence in the framework of sale and purchase of companies’ shares and assets and investment projects
- Comprehensive legal support of M&A transactions, including transaction structuring, development of sale and purchase and shareholders’ agreements and other transaction documents and obtaining the preliminary consent of the antitrust authority
- Working out charters and internal regulatory documents of legal entities