Vyacheslav Khorovskiy is the Managing Partner of the Moscow office of GRATA International. Prior to GRATA, Vyacheslav was a partner and head of finance and projects practice in Russia and CIS at DLA Piper. Before that, he was a consultant in the banking department of Allen & Overy and headed Russian banking practice and dispute resolution desk at Lovells.
Vyacheslav specializes in the areas of banking and finance, including corporate and secured lending, trade, property and asset finance, debt capital markets, restructuring and transactions with distressed assets, debt recovery and dispute resolution.
- University College London (UCL) University of London, 2003. Master of Laws (LLM),
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) (MGIMO), Faculty of International Law, 1995, Honours Degree in Law.
- Banking and Finance
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Industry & Trade
- Oil & Gas
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Dispute Resolution
- Finance and Securities
- Project Finance & Public-Private Partnership (PPP)
- Real Estate
- Restructuring & Insolvency