Vladimir Komarov is an expert in corporate, commercial and tax law. He specialises in structuring M&A transactions, optimising corporate governance, setting up a tax compliance system and representing clients in corporate conflicts. Vladimir has extensive experience of supporting clients both at the start-up stage and in major corporate acquisitions or business splits.
Vladimir advises on the procedures of opening and reorganisation of foreign subsidiaries and representative offices.
- Vladimir has been practising law since 1999.
- Since 2018 - Arbitrator for domestic disputes at the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (ICAC).
- Since 2023, he has been on the recommended list of arbitrators for the Arbitration Centre of the Autonomous Non-Сommercial Organization “National Institute for the Development of Arbitration in the Fuel and Energy Complex (Arbitration Center at ANO NIRA TEС).
- In 2021 he was awarded by the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation "For assistance in formation of legal state and development of civil society" and by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education "For assistance in implementation of tasks assigned to the Ministry of Science".
- In 2022, by decision of the Council of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation, he was awarded the Medal "For Services to Society".
He is the founder and head of the Educational Centre "Chair of Practical Jurisprudence" at St. Petersburg State University of Economics, which has become one of the most important centres of practical legal education in St. Petersburg over the three years of its existence.
- Corporate law, mergers and acquisitions;
- Contract law;
- Finance and Securities;
- Tax law;
- Intellectual Property.
- Banking and finance;
- Construction and infrastructure;
- Oil & Gas;
- Industry and Trade;
- Pharmaceuticals and health care;
- Technology, media and telecommunications;
- Founder and head of the Educational Centre for Practical Jurisprudence at the Faculty of Law, St. Petersburg State Economic University;
- Mentor of the Future Leaders Fund.
- 2010-2013 St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, Postgraduate School;
- 2002 Kaliningrad State University, Law.
- The Legal 500;
- Best Lawyers;