Samat Daumov is a Partner and Director of GRATA International office in Nur-Sultan.
Samat pays significant attention to the management and development of the firm. From 2013 to 2019 he was acting as Managing partner of Kazakhstan offices.
- In 2007, Samat graduated from the Almaty Academy of Law of the Kazakh Humanitarian Law University with honors and then received a degree in management from the Kazakh-Russian University.
- From January to June 2008 Samat took a language course in the United Kingdom.
- In 2011, Samat graduated from Kazakh Humanitarian Law University with honours and received an Master of Laws degree.
- Samat has attended many seminars and had a secondment in an international law firm in the United Kingdom.
Samat has extensive experience in natural resources, specialising in various issues, including commercial law, corporate law and litigation.
He is the author of several articles and reviews, and a regular lecturer at KazGUU University.
He has been awarded with a lapel badge "Zhomart Zhan" (Generous soul) established by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
He is a member of the following groups and organisations:
- Oil and Gas Working Group of the Foreign Investors' Council;
- Council of Employers of KAZGUU University;
- Regular participant in many business clubs at foreign embassies;
- Head of the Board of Commercial Lawyers "Kazakhstan Bar Association" in Nur-Sultan.