Madina Sagatova is a Partner of GRATA International. Madina specialises in corporate and commerce law, use of natural resources, power industry, as well as civil procedural law (claim work).
Madina has more than 10 years work experience in large international and national companies. The clients she worked with include the following companies - North Caspian Operating Company B.V., Intergas Central Asia JSC, United Chemical Company JSC. As a counsel of the company, Madina engaged in large advising projects for large subsoil users in Kazakhstan.
- 2002- Kazakh State Academy of Law, Business Law department;
- 2008- candidate degree in Civil Law, Civil Procedural Law; Entrepreneurial Law; Family Law; International Private Law;
- 2010- Bachelor degree in Economy and Business;
- 2014- University of Liverpool and received Master of Business Administration degree.
- Contract Law;
- Corporate Law;
- Labour Law;
- Support and Appeal against Governmental Audits (except tax audits).
- Corporate and commerce law;
- Use of natural resources;
- Power industry;
- Procedural law (claim work).