Mr. Jabborov is admitted to practice in Uzbekistan since 2000. Mr. Jabborov has considerable knowledge and experience in areas of natural resources and infrastructure development. Mr. Jabborov has acted for leading global multinational companies and international financial institutions advising on a variety of regulatory issues pertaining to natural resources, equity investment and other similar matters from the perspective of Uzbek law. His current workload also includes subsoil law, with particular emphasis on mining, oil and gas upstream/downstream operations, and M&A transactions.
- Natural Resources.
- Licensing and Permitting.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Foreign Investments.
- 2000 BA(Hons) – Tashkent State Law Institute.
- 2008- Executive MBA degree from University of Denver, Daniels College of Business, United States.
- “Getting the Deal Through – Mergers & Acquisitions 2011 – Uzbekistan”.
- “Doing Business 2012: Doing Business in a More Transparent World” contribution.
- “Getting the Deal Through – Mining 2013 – Uzbekistan”.
- “Getting the Deal Through – Merger Control 2014 – Uzbekistan”.
- “Getting the Deal Through – Mining 2014 – Uzbekistan”.
- “Getting the Deal Through – Merger Control 2015 – Uzbekistan”.