Ali Ceylan is a graduate of Istanbul University Law School, class of 2001. He has an LLM degree in the International Business Law from the American University, Washington College of Law. He started his career within Turkish Savings Deposit Insurance Fund of Turkey. After having worked for two years, Ali moved to private practice. During his government practice time, he dealt with the recovery of bankrupt Turkish banks’ losses. He chased the assets outside Turkey and lead international cases related to such assets.
Ali advises foreign clients in Turkey for their acquisitions and corporate matters. He has a wide range of clientele. He advises retailers in food and garment sectors, banks, real estate developers, advertisement companies, hotels and factories in different industries.
Ali is also working on international arbitration cases. He advised various cases before ICSID and ICC.
- Commercial Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Dispute Resolution
2001 Bachelor of Law – Istanbul University
2002 LLM – American University
- FDI Fuels Turkey's Record-Breaking Growth, International Financial Law Review Magazine
- The Turkish Appeal Court Ruling on Bankruptcy Jurisdiction, Financier Worlwide Magazine
- Corporate Real Estate Multi Jurisdictional Guide Practical Law, Thomson Reuters
- International Civil Fraud Jurisdictional Comparisons, European Lawyer Reference Series
- The Future of Participation Banks and New Banking Licenses in Turkey, Eurekahedge
- Legal 500 Real Estate Guide, Turkey chapter