- Advising China Development Bank on US$40 million financing transaction for Tajik State Bank.
- Advising Singaporean investment company on acquisition of shares of local micro-deposit organization.
- Advising Eurasian Development Bank in a US$2.7 million leaseback transactions.
- Advising Gazprom EP International B.V. on tax implications and risks arising in Tajikistan in connection with the intended provision of services by the 100% Dutch subsidiary to the group holding company in Netherlands.
- Advising Chinese petroleum corporation on transfer restrictions and antimonopoly requirements.
- Advising China Development Bank in a financing of a Chinese subcontractor engaged for rehabilitation and reconstruction of a boarder road Aini – Penjikent – Uzbekistan.
- Advising TeliaSonera AB on a sale of its stake in a Tajik mobile operator and exit from Tajik telecom market.
- Advising EBRD on the capital markets law reform project in Tajikistan. Participated in assessment of the local legal and regulatory environment to identify priorities and provide recommendations for necessary reforms.
- Advising and supporting the Eurasian Development Bank in a lease back transactions with two flour-grinding enterprises in the amount of USD 2.7 million, including preparation of contracts: purchase and sale of movable and immovable property, a guarantee, financial leasing and mortgage.
- Advsing Kazakhstan based “Halyk Bank” from Tajik law perspective in the course of acquiring JSC “Kazkomerzbank Kazakhstan” and due diligence of JSC “Kazkomerzbank Tajikistan” and clearance of the change of shareholders in the parent company with the National Bank of Tajikistan.
- Advising ICBC STANDARD BANK on banking and mortgage legislation in Tajikistan, legal support of an external loan transaction in the amount of 150,000,000 USD to a local Tajik mining company with 100% Chinese participation (drafting legal opinions, pledge agreements (movable, immovable property) and etc.).
- Advising and support of credit transactions of the China Development Bank in the amount of 30 million USD with the State Savings Bank of Tajikistan, including the preparation of a legal due diligence report, memorandum, legal opinion, real estate pledge agreement.
- Advising the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on a corporate loan in favor of Coca-Cola Tajikistan in the amount of 44.6 million Euros.
- Advising and preparation of Mastercard documents on obtaining a license from the payment system operator issued by the National Bank of Tajikistan, as well as advising on the legal consequences of implementing a new product in Tajikistan.
- Advising Procter & Gamble on various customs issues in Tajikistan and inclusion of its trademarks in the customs register of intellectual property of Tajikistan.
- Advising and supporting a European Bank for Reconstruction and Development credit transaction with Inter Fitness LLC for the amount of 2 million USD for the construction of an autonomous multifunctional Fitness Center, as well as preparing and conducting legal due diligence of documents, legal opinion, pledge agreement
- Advising Covington & Burling LLP law firm on the regulation of personal data in Tajikistan in connection with a request from an American multinational technology company
- Advising and preparation of documents of the Continental Exchange Solution (Ria Financial Services) on obtaining a license from the operator of a payment system issued by the National Bank of Tajikistan.
- Advising Western Union on obtaining a license of the payment system operator issued by the National Bank of Tajikistan, the provisions of the new law, as well as opening a representative office in Tajikistan.
- Advising KPMG on issues of obtaining a visa (and types of visa), as well as obtaining a work permit (if necessary), countries with which Tajikistan has a visa-free regime, as well as immigration issues, in connection with a Siemens request.
- Representing Sidel, a major global provider of PET solutions for liquid packaging, in committing the first ever protest of a promissory note in Tajikistan to recover payments from an equipment purchaser in Tajikistan.
- Carrying out an extensive due diligence of TCell, a major mobile operator in Tajikistan.
- Advising Yummy Group on doing business in Tajikistan, in particular, on corporate law, financing, insurance, labour law, customs law, construction, etc.
- Advising of one of the non-commercial projects of Columbia University in Tajikistan on day-to-day issues arising while conducting an activity in Tajikistan.