T: +375 29 114 90 99
Vladislava is a junior associate at GRATA International Belarus. Vladislava practices in spheres of information technology, contract and labor law.
She has experience in advising companies on the procedure of becoming the High Technology Park (HTP) member, as well as in preparation of various contracts for IT companies and organizing workflows to protect сcommercial secrets and intellectual property.
- Corporate and M&A,
- Project Finance & Public-Private Partnership (PPP),
- Finance and Securities
- Media and Communications
- Oil & Gas
- Bachelor of law (Law Faculty of Belarusian State University)
- Best UN Human Rights Council Modeling delegate to the #IBelong FIRMUN BSU campaign to eradicate statelessness - November 2018
- The best delegate of the Security Council to the autumn session of the United Nations Modeling at the FMO BSU - 2018
- The best delegate of the Security Council to the spring session of the United Nations Modeling at the FMO BSU - 2019
- 75th scientific conference of students and graduate students of BSU;
- International Student Scientific Conference «Law, Society, State: Problems of Theory and History» (Moscow, Russian Federation);
- International scientific conference of students, undergraduates and graduate students "Modern trends in the development of law, the state and integration entities" (Minsk).
- Kuznetsova, V.A. Practical legal studies in the USA / V.A. Kuznetsova // Modern trends in the development of law, the state and integration entities: international materials. scientific conferences of students, undergraduates and graduate students, Minsk, November 2–3, 2018 / BSU, Legal Fac. ; [editorial: T. A. Chervyakova (ed. ed.) and others.]. - Minsk: BSU, 2019 .-- P. 18-19
- Kuznetsova, V.A. Critical legal studies in the USA as a direction of legal understanding / V.A. Kuznetsova // LAW, SOCIETY, STATE: PROBLEMS OF THEORY AND HISTORY: international materials. scientific conferences of students, undergraduates and graduate students, Moscow, April 27-28, 2018 / RUDN University. - Moscow, 2018 .-- P. 184-186;
- IT-business in Belarus»
- «The Dialogue between the West and the East - the China-Belarus Great Stone Industrial Park»
- Moderator of the Belarusian Student Law Olympiad 2020;
- Moderator of the IX International Summer University “The State in the Face of the Digitalization of Law, Economics and Society” September 19-21, 2019;
- Moderator of the VIII International Summer University “Youth and Law” September 13–15, 2018.