- On 4 June 2020, the Ordinance of the Georgian National Energy and Water Supply Regulatory Commission was published on the Approval of the Rules on Licensing and Notification of Energy Activities was published on the website of Legislative Herald of Georgia;
- Rules on Licensing establish the legal basis and procedural requirements for the issuance of licenses for electricity, natural gas and water supply activities, making changes in the license and its suspension and revocation pursuant to the Law of Georgia on Energy and Water Supply and Law of Georgia on Licenses and Permits;
- Rules set out types of license and establishes the license conditions respectively in each area, that must be fulfilled for each license seeker and licensee;
- Rules on Notification defines the procedure for notifying the Commission of the commencement of activities that do not require licensing under the Law of Georgia on Energy and Water Supply;
- Rules list the activities that do not require licensing and impose the obligation to notify the commission, which itself maintains a registry for small power plants’ trade and supply activities.
- Ordinance became effective upon its publication.
Source and date of publication: The Legislative Herald of Georgia; 04.06.2020.
Әрқашан соңғы ақпаратты алу үшін жаңалықтар таратылымымызға жазылыңыз.: