The Decision #195 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated June 09, 2020 defines an extension of the special quarantine regime in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Under this Decision, the special quarantine regime in the country has been extended until July 01, 2020.
Restrictions on entry and exit at the state border of the Republic of Azerbaijan, except for cargo transportation and charter flights, have been extended until July 01, 2020.
Additional measures to tighten the special quarantine regime in Baku, Sumgayit, Ganja, Lankaran cities, Absheron, Yevlakh, Ismayilli, Kurdamir and Salyan regions
The Decision #196 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated June 09, 2020 defines an additional measures to tighten the special quarantine regime in Baku, Sumgayit, Ganja, Lankaran cities, Absheron, Yevlakh, Ismayilli, Kurdamir and Salyan regions.
In order to ensure the tightening of the special quarantine regime in Baku, Sumgayit, Ganja, Lankaran cities, Absheron, Yevlakh, Ismayilli, Kurdamir and Salyan regions, some restrictions shall be applied from June 14, 2020 to 06:00 on June 16, 2020.
All works, services, including trade activities, are suspended, except for the following:
- activities of state bodies (institutions) and other organizations, the list of which is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers;
- activities of law enforcement and military service bodies;
- activities of hospitals and ambulance facilities;
- activities of social service institutions, including care services for persons with mental and emotional disorders, as well as those in need of special care;
- public utilities (water supply and sewerage, gas supply, heating, energy distribution, household waste collection and disposal);
- production and supply of electricity;
- amelioration and water farming;
- communication services;
- activities of TV and radio broadcasters (television and radio channels, cable television);
- freight transportation by rail, road, sea, air;
- pipeline transportation activities;
- uninterrupted production activity (enterprises the activity of which cannot be stopped due to production and technical conditions);
- production, refining, storage and sale of oil and gas;
- production of bakery products (from 16:00 on June 15, 2020);
- services to ensure the protection and technical safety of suspended work and service areas.
The actions of these persons are allowed after the employer enters the information about these persons (except for activities of law enforcement and military service bodies) into the portal "icaze.e-gov.az" by using an electronic signature.
The Ministry of Economy and the State Agency for Public Services and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan monitor complience with the inclusion of private organizations operating in the permitted areas of work and services to the portal "icaze.e-gov.az".
Except for persons operating in the above-mentioned areas of works and services, all other persons shall be prohibited from leaving their places of residence and shall be allowed to leave those places in the following exceptional cases:
- in case of imminent danger to life and health (emergency medical care only through emergency medical service);
- in connection with attending the funeral of close relatives.
For these reasons, each person must obtain permission through the 102 Service-Call Center of the Duty Units Management Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan monitors compliance with these requirements.
The movement of all vehicles and public transport, except for special purpose, emergency recovery, emergency medical care and service vehicles belonging to authorized bodies (institutions) and organizations to be prohibit.
Individuals, legal entities and officials will bear administrative and criminal liability for the violation of the requirements of the Decision #196.