Zaira Sarsenova is a Partner and Branch Director of GRATA International in the city of Atyrau. She focuses on natural resources (oil and gas), transport and telecommunications, construction and infrastructure For almost 10 years of experience, Zaira has advised domestic and multinational corporations and built an impressive oil and gas, corporate and commercial practice. She has a great experience in undertaking and supervising work for oil and gas, mining and services companies on domestic and international level.
- 2008 LLB –Kazakh National University.
- Employment and Labour Law
- Administrative Law
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Licenses and Permits
- Natural resources (Oil and Gas)
- Transport and Telecommunications
- Construction and Infrastructure.
- Kazakhstan Bar Association
- Necessary State Licensing required from Enterprises in the Industrial Sphere of Activity Published at: OGEL (Oil, Gas and Energy Law Journal), USA (http://www.ogel.org/about-author-a-z-profile.asp?key=1779).