Pavel Balyuk is head of the real estate practice at GRATA International St. Petersburg.
He accompanies real estate construction, purchase and sale. He has extensive experience in the legalisation of unauthorised constructions and reconstructions. Repeatedly participated in a complex due diligence of large enterprises with regard to the evaluation of the liquidity of real estate.
The GRATA International Real Estate Practice has been rated in the federal ranking of PRAVO 300.
Pavel also represents interests in the resolution of court disputes, supports investment projects of foreign clients, and executes contractual international legal relations.
- Member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Speaker and participant in the Forum of Young Parliamentarians at the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation in 2022
- Independent arbiter of the All-Russian Legal Case Tournament "Chair" at the Talented Youth Fund "Future Leaders" in 2022.
- Speaker of the online educational platform on export activities at the ANO "St. Petersburg Export Support Centre
- Winner of the "Lawyer of the Vesta Season 2017" nomination by the independent business publication Delovoy Peterburg
- Lawyer of the Autumn 2016 season according to the independent business edition Delovoy Peterburg
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Industry & Trade
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Technology, Media & Telecom
- Petersburg Academy of Law