Partner of the grata International St. Petersburg integrated office. Head of the corporate law practice, which provides advice and legal support on mergers and acquisitions, registration and protection of exclusive rights to intellectual property, legal regulation of the creation and turnover of real estate, the creation and maintenance of subsidiaries of Russian entrepreneurs abroad, as well as the creation and maintenance of subsidiaries of foreign investors in the Russian Federation.
- Industry and trade
- Construction and infrastructure
- Since 2006, he has worked in the North-Western Legal Center CJSC successively as a lawyer, lead lawyer, and Director Of the Department of standard legal procedures. Since 2016, he has headed this company as General Director. Since 2018, after the takeover of the North-West Legal Center by the Legal studio Law firm, he has become a partner of the new company. As a result of completing the integration process, I became a partner of the grata International St. Petersburg integrated office.
- Since 2011, he has been a senior lecturer at the Department of Civil and international private law of the Pushkin state University of Leningrad
- Since 2018 Currently, he is a senior lecturer at the Department of corporate and civil law at the Saint Petersburg State University of Economics.
- Member of the Association of independent Directors
- 2011-graduated from the faculty of law of the Leningrad state University named after A. S. Pushkin (Diploma with honors)
- 2018-graduated from the master's degree program of the Leningrad state University named after A. S. Pushkin (Diploma with honors)
- 2019-present-post-graduate student of the Department of civil law of the faculty of law of the Herzen Russian Pedagogical University
Corporate law of Russia, Corporate law of foreign countries (Europe and North America), M&A, intellectual property law, real Estate and construction, transport.