Igor Stepanov is a Managing partner of the Law Firm "GRATA International Rostov-on-Don” and Head of Real Estate and Construction Practice, Environmental practice, Natural Resources Practice, Labour Practice, Intellectual property.
He has been practicing law since 1990.
He recommended himself as an authoritative expert in such areas as real estate transactions, investment in construction, litigation, arbitration disputes and public-private partnership (PPP). He has a rich positive management experience in the reorganisation (merger) of law firms.
Igor Stepanov has an extensive experience in legal support of investment projects in the sphere of construction and real estate, also in supporting for the construction of export terminals, structuring and preparation of transactions for the acquisition of real estate.
In the field of agriculture, Igor Stepanov has an experience in the reorganization and restructuring of agricultural enterprises, supporting the procedure for the purchase of land plots or municipal ownership, support of transactions for the acquisition, lease of agricultural land. He has experience in legal support of projects in the field of public-private partnership (PPP), as well as advising on environmental, sanitary, and environmental issues, subsoil use.
- Real Estate. Land. Construction.
- Dispute resolutions.
- Intellectual property.
- Labour Law.
- Environmental Law.
- Subsoil Use.
- Construction and Infrastructure, Law Firm, Natural Resources.
- Chambers Europe, Leading individual (2014,2015,2016,2017).
- Rostov State University.
Membership in the following organisations:
- The Committee on the investment activity of Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Rostov region.
- Expert Board under the Business Rights Commissioner in Rostov region.
- Agency for Strategic Initiatives in Rostov region.
- The Public Council at the Directorate of Federal registration service in Rostov region.
- Arbitrator in ICAC (International Commercial Arbitration Court) at Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russian Federation.