Recent telecom and corporate law transactions:
- Full legal due diligence of the largest EU country owned mobile operator at the request of shareholders.
- Advising a Russian mobile operator on various issues related to structuring international roaming networks, repatriating funds, data privacy issues, regulatory matters and others.
- Advising a leading international European Union based telecommunication company on licensing construction, use and providing telecommunication services on data transfer networks.
- Advising a Chinese telecommunication corporation on importing and the use of encryption devices for protection of information in Uzbekistan.
- Assisting in completing a merger of two production subsidiaries of an international German company and assistance in drafting and negotiating an investment agreement with the Government of Uzbekistan for construction of a new plant for manufacturing of construction materials.
- Assisting in organising and implementing a take-over of shares owned by a Japanese telecommunications company in the largest internet service provider and the largest wireless internet service provider of Uzbekistan by a Korean telecommunications corporation.
- Successful defending an international UK based inspection company in economic court in a US$ 3,000,000 tax evasion case.